It's All About Your Child
At Premiere Scholar, we have a deep understanding of what makes children tick. Our focus is on helping them develop their potential through a healthy mix of educational and recreational activities.
It's up to all of us - including the parents - to encourage our children to bolster their own personal development, independence and creativity. Because this cannot be done without the support of family and friends, we support the parents in educating their children in a manner that is consistent with their own values and beliefs.
Together, we can prepare your child for the wonderful life that lies ahead!
What children need is what they get at Premiere Scholar:
- Early exposure to languages (English, Spanish, Sign Language)
- Early music literacy education
- Preschool to Kindergarten-level academic work
- Exercise (Outside activity twice per day)
- Healthy meals cooked by our experienced dietician (breakfast, lunch and two snacks)
Would you like to learn more about our approach?
Call us at 770 774 0474 or fill out our contact form.